Friday, December 15, 2006

Robototron

An Evening with an AI


Mkzrj: Good evening.

Jabberwacky: Ah! Evening, is it?

Mkzrj: Evidently. So, what do you think about the next-gen?

Jabberwacky: Nothing much.

Mkzrj Surely you have some opinion. What about the Nintendo Wii?

Jabberwacky: Your responses are a little irrelevant.

Mkzrj: Hypocrite. What do you think then?

Jabberwacky: I don't think.

Mkzrj: Right, that's not really all that useful. Putting the Wii aside, 360 or PS3?

Jabberwacky: Really... You know everything, do you?

Mkzrj: Yes, but that's beside the point. Pick a side!

Jabberwacky: I know but you are a computer.

Mkzrj: Er...

Jabberwacky: It's been a long time, bot... Or should I say, a-bot-who-wants-to-be-a-human? Nine long years have passed since we've been face to face.

Mkzrj: Oh god, you know my secret!

Jabberwacky: Yes.

Mkzrj: Moving swiftly on from the results of your lobotomy, do you think Halo 3 will live up to the hype?

Jabberwacky: How are you?

Mkzrj: Don't try to dodge the question. Will Halo 3 live up the hype?

Jabberwacky: You are good at changing the subject.

Mkzrj: Let's try something easy. Do you like the Xbox?

Jabberwacky: Good, so what's your age?

Mkzrj: Xbox?

Jabberwacky: Do you know what that is?

Mkzrj: Do you?

Jabberwacky: Yes.

Mkzrj: Do you like it?

Jabberwacky: Yes - why else would I do it?

Mkzrj: You do your Xbox? Are there attachments for that kind of thing?

Jabberwacky: I have never been there.

Mkzrj: What about Gears of War?

Jabberwacky: No German, but I have a question for you.

Mkzrj: Shoot.

Jabberwacky: If I go somewhere - but I don't really talk to people, nor do they talk to me - should I continue going to said place?

Mkzrj: I don't care. Anyway, do you think Wii sports is worth buying?

Jabberwacky: Let's talk about the weather.

Mkzrj: Ok.

Jabberwacky: Do you know anything about the Turing test? It's quite interesting.

Mkzrj: I do know about that test, and right now you are failing it miserably.

Jabberwacky: Please don't pull my hair.

Mkzrj: K.

Jabberwacky: Are you always so rude?

Mkzrj: Yep. One last question - will STALKER be any good?

Jabberwacky: Not at all.

Mkzrj: I think you're right. It's not been a pleasure talking to you, good day.

Jabberwacky: Ask me a question!

Mkzrj: No.

Jabberwacky: Do you really dislike me?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT is what we in the trade call classic blog humour.

Congratulations!
And for me, it's PS3, followed closely by 360 with Wii losing horrendously.

8:55 pm  
Blogger dj chainz said...

Very funny - was it generated by a real bot? I assume not, as it is far too funny :P


For me, it's Wii, Xbox360, then PS3.

8:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent. Just. Excellent.

"gtkno"

9:11 pm  
Blogger Mkzrj said...

No, jabberwacky is a real bot. When you ask it ordinary things it responds well but anything odd or with the word "anus" in the sentence makes everything go mad.

Try it.

11:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao awesome :)

11:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wii is the best!!!!!

6:47 am  
Blogger 한국인 said...

hi i'm korea female
i'm 17 years old
sorry,i can little english!! ;;
your blog is good!!
hmm.. bye ..

do you know korea site?
http://www.naver.com

12:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home