Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sphinxter

Well, the website for psychic maestro AstroX is well underway and should be unveiled around Tuesday, somewhere between the ninth alighment of the moon and the ascension of the termite. Until then I will show you what little I gleamed off this tiny little paranormal forum I found in build-up to the big cheese - TPG. The net's "greatest paranormal forum". Woah.
Note about the post count : The site seemed to be slow updating my post count, and also they were pretty quick to delete them. I think this explains the identical numbers...

Thread : What's your take on Astrology?


Thread : Can spirits appear as mist?


Thread : Have you ever encountered a ghost?


Thread : Help! There are ghosts in my room!


I expect I'm banned by now, but I haven't dared go back unless they release ghouls into my water supply or something.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rest! The REST!

*evil* I am the spirit of "rqaxi"! *evil*

10:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Good stuffs on show once again. I can't believe that that guy seemed to think you were serious about the parrot-egg-rubbing solution to ghosts.

There are some retarded folk in the world.

"jsitxu", a new martial art that involves sitting down and doing nothing as the opponent attacks. The olympic events are very boring, as both participants attempt to sit the other into oblivion.

A terrible, terrible sport.

10:10 pm  
Blogger dj chainz said...

This is very funny... :) Is this all, or will there be more withdrawn from a stockpile?

"zmfpo", a special technique used in "jsitxu" involving the skilful changing of which leg is crossed over which.

10:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also signing up on TPG to wreak some double havoc!

6:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL parrot egg :D

7:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home