Saturday, September 09, 2006

Crossword

If you're new to the blog, a proper introduction will be avaliable in a few days which is also the 100th entry. It will link to some of the greatest entries we've had, and also a vote for which you like the most. Anyway, on with today's entry...

Test your gaming and computing knowledge with our crossword! Most of the words are about one of those two topics, although there is a totally odd one now and then. If you're totally stuck on a particular clue, ask on the comments and you may recieve a tiny bit of help. Answers will come in about a week from now, and a small prize may or may go to whoever gets the most correct.
I would suggest either printing it off or simply copying it into a program such as paint and filling it in from there.
Finally, I would like to take far more credit for this than it due. I came up with some of the clues/words, but the majority of the clues/words and the design are thanks to Tomzorz.

Good luck to all!
Finally, how to enter. Send all the words you know to me by email or msn. If you don't have my e-mail address, mail me at narerl@hotmail.com
That's my side address if you didn't know. Anyway, happy crosswording!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it's a good idea, but as of yet the crossword is yet to load. Woohoo...

8:14 pm  
Blogger Mkzrj said...

Oh. How odd. I blame your rubbish internet.
As most people have been asking me - there is a week for this. A small online trophy will be presented to the winner!

9:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home