Monday, August 07, 2006

Posse

Fo' shizzle ma' nizzles? I'm makin' dis blog to make a big shout out to all da homies who are makin' dis blog possible. I has made us a banna' below, and I got a lil profile fo' all of yous. Feel free ta use dis banner wherever ya want ma homies, assumin' ya got no pride 'n stuffs. Da Blog Krew, da banner wit all thingz gangsta!


Now I'm going to stop talking like a gangsta and talk properly, mainly because it is surprisingly hard to type like that. Now will follow thanks and appreciation for those three who make the blog possible.

MKZRJ.
Yes, it's the man with the unpronouncable initials! Me! I do all most of the posts and image editing on the site, and I'm responsible for roughly a little over half the taglines. Although I'm currently looking for people both to be guest speakers, and possibly chip in to allow me to have different features on some days. I'm still figuring out how this'll work, so keep with me.



Mr T. Spurling.
The Lord of PHP - that's what it says on his contact card at least. I owe mega thanks to him for making the taglines work, both the standard ones, the tagline editor even a programming-fool like me can use, and the three hidden taglines, all of which have different ways of finding them. He also fiddled around a little and made the blog bright pink for a few brief moments, but luckily nothing bad come of that. So thanks cubed go Mr T. That is, not the insane Mr T. The programmer Mr T.


Tomzorz.
In between teleporting around, freeing Gordon Freeman from statis and being pushed backwards by purple Vortigaunts, Tomzorz helps me with some of the ideas of the blog, and also often proof-reading this and that. The occassional image is also down to him, such as CJ having a crap and the FEAR particle gun. Lovely.






----

I've noticed some fuckhead's automated bot is once again trawling the back entries of this blog. If you notice some pointless comment posted by "Anonymous" a couple dozen entries back which says "This site is excellent with superb graphics" or "One of the very best, I'll be checking back soon" or something (with odd English and grammar sometimes), with a link to a strange site? Don't click it. I've deleted them all at the moment but they may come back. I'm in the process of finding out where the creator of this thing lives and hiring a team of men to systematically destroy everything he holds dear. Then kill him, bury his stupid worthless corpse in a hole, and fire that hole into the flaming core of the SUN!!!!
I'll keep you updated.
Also, I was so fucking PISSED OFF at some cheating scumfucks on XBL this morning, I decided to do this.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah for plate-smashing joy.

Seems a strange thing to do when angry though. Although I guess it's better than starting some sort of war.

5:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Respec' blud!

6:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

El oh el... can't beat a good old hammer --> plate... I think?, looked fun =)

Infidels!

7:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Infidels!"?

I still don't get it. Why infidels?

Can I use the banner?

8:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the other picture that was in line to be used for me. It was... horrific. However, in an attempt to make sure everyone's eyes didn't melt, I'm now G-man apparently.

9:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home