Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Options

-Note : Only Halo PC fans will get the first joke-

Well. Since the blog has recieved critical acclaim from such well-regarded speakers such as New001 - "lyk omg j00r blog pwnz" - I've been thinking what can be done to improve it. I've already added picture which I think certainly brighten up the area, and also offer me (and others) opportunity for image editing. Always a good thing.
I had in fact planned out today's blog entry, but since it may not be appropriate I have delayed it until tomorrow to check if the crazed celebrations are justified. So, I was intending to ask the following questions.
What would you like to see added?
For a future blog entry I already have several videos planned in addition to reviews of this and that, once I actually get HL2 : E1 and see what all this purple vortigaunt business is all about.

But it was recently brought to my attention the option of GUEST SPEAKERS. Naturally I would link to their site and them to mine, thus increasing the webernet traffic which is always good for business. I'd need an assurance you were going to talk about something worthwhile, be able to include a picture, have the grammatical skill and panache that evades a lot of people these days, and generally not ramble on. At all.
So if you want to apply for that most previleged of positions, talk to me on msn. If you're not on msn and you're one of the people who has found this blog through other means...post a message. I'll get back to you.

----

On the Half-Life note, I do a very good G-man impression.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. What could be added?

How about some animated GIF images. They cheer any site up, though in a potentially annoying way – and this blog looks pretty gloomy with its black background, so it might not be all bad.

I am not saying I don't like the white-text-on-black style; on the contrary, it is how text is most easily read. However, when my website had a similar style (with very few images) I was frequently told it was depressing.

By the way, I would like to volunteer to be a guest speaker! However, I must think of a topic.

Keep up the good blörk. (blog work)
– T. Spurling

10:56 pm  
Blogger Mkzrj said...

Gloomy? I consider it a gothic transcendence effect.
Great new word too.

10:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pick me! Pick me!

11:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rubbish!

Gothic transcendence effect = elaborate font with serifs.

11:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

6:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home