Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Insults

Today we have a brief section detailing the 3 worst ways I have ever been insulted. There is a certain art to coming up with the right insult, and as has been proven many times, Americans simply cannot do it.
Apart from the ubiquitous classic "You fuckin' British faggot", here are the three most bizarre and hilarious insults ever.

In 3rd place : "You long-necked British faggot." Oh, it's true. The British are all Quermians.
This insult makes so little sense we just set about laughing. What the hell it has to do with tea and crumpets remains to be seen.

In 2nd place : "Why don't you go sing on Broadway you British faggot?". Oh, stunning. Whatever the hell this means has totally escaped me. Because, of course, everyone from Britain sings on Broadway. Morons.

In stunning 1st place, someone once called me "Logarithmic."
Oh! How it burns! They've finally discovered my one weakness! Whenever I am called a mathmatical function I get all wobbly at the knees and fall over. Idiots.
Also, I've decided to try and include pictures wherever possible from now on to make things more pleasing to the eyeballs.

5 Comments:

Blogger dj chainz said...

I hate being called a square root myself.

10:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you deleted my message *sigh*. Is that because I posted it last night when you were too lazy/ forgot to do your blog? I think it is.

Anyway, I think my message still applies quite well to this entry -

*sigh*

Although the long necks one was hilarious, I mean, quite simply, wtf. But meh. You've got to hand it to them, Americans sure can come up with 'interesting' insults.

11:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If interesting consists of 'faggot' 'fag' or 'nigger' then yes, I guess they are interesting original insults..

9:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if they realise that the abbreviation "fag." on a musical score can mean "Bassoon".

12:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, Americans routinely call British people "meat-ball", "cigarette", "bundle of wood", "bassoon", "boring" and "chore-boy".

Morons.

Hayden.

7:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home