Saturday, June 24, 2006

American :

Thus begins the 7-day Post-A-Thon (Patent Pending) about the USA.
When I return tomorrow from the LAN party, we will begin with "American People" and move onto :
American Goverment
American Legality
American Military
American State
American Lies
American Budget
Each of these will cover a different aspect of why the USA is nothing like the "Land of the Free" it is billed as.
My apologies for the short post today, but the 7 posts will more than make up for this. I am too busy kicking my computer round in small circles and trying to reach some old drinks can I saw in a gutter to do anything more worthwhile.

EDIT : Wtfzorz?!? Spurling is right, the time zone is buggered. I'll try to reconfiger my profile on the Interwebs to solve this. I posted this at 9:30 AM, not 1:30. Stupid thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home