Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Revenge

There are few things more satisfying than revenge on n00bs.
Take today's example. 6 vs 6 CTF on Headlong. I get the flag out of their base, walk it all the way back, get a few inches off the flag point them some inbred asshole on my team kills me and scores instead. Admittedly on Big Team Battle this doesn't matter, since all of the winning team count as first. While him scoring instead of me may not affect my rank, it does piss me off.
So we decided to get our revenge. Over the next few minutes we got almost everyone else on our team (especially the asshole) kicked from the game because they betrayed us. Very satisfying.
I cannot stand people who will betray you just to get the good weapons. It's just pathetic, because you're likely to be better than them, and it just shows you're a total asshole. All it shows is - as far as I can see - that they know they're inferior to you, and need the amazing weapons to do what you could do with the rubbish weapons.
Wikipedia defines n00b as "someone who is obnoxious, annoying, or breaks the rules". It seems like everyone from the USA who plays online games is a noob therefore. Wow. What a country.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe. That was so much fun. Although, WHY WASN'T I ALLOWED TO KICK THE FINAL GUY! He threw a sticky right at ... I jumped right on top of his sticky. It killed me. He betrayed me. Why couldn't I kick him? *sob* Oh well, we got rid of half the team. n00blets.

11:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home