Saturday, May 27, 2006

Online

I have spent considerable time playing with American teenagers/idiots on various games, mainly CS : S and Halo 2. And I have reached several conclusions. If you are an intelligent American teenager who isn't inbred and reading this, you probably don't play online games :P
They ALL sound inbred. Listen to "Cleetus" on the Simpsons for an idea.
Their ONLY insult is "Oh mah gawd you fuckin' faggot."
Now and then "You fuckin' nigger."
Thus, all American teenagers who play online games are racist, homophobic, and generally xenophobic.
"Fuckin' Brits"
"Fuckin' Frenchies"
And the like.
But these are all the generation who've grown up in the increasing isolationism of modern day U.S. of A. The country with one of the lowest reportings of International News in the world. Many can't even find Britain, their closest ally (much to the embarassment of many vaguely intelligent Brits)
But this is not the blog entry for a rant on the U.S.A. That will come some other time.
For now, I suggest they all stop playing online games, learn how to stop inbreeding, and simply learn something about the rest of the world.

"I want you to meet mah mother and mah sister."
"Ok, where are they?"
"THEY?"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes!!! Totally agree! I HATE loud obnoxious americans online... especially on halo2 they really piss me off!

They just never shutup! AHHH

10:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But then, apparently over 10% of Americans can't find America on a map. Or the PACIFIC OCEAN (yes, the largest, most unmissable ocean in the world).

I did meet one Amercican online, and all she knew about us Brits was what you see in films. With Sean Bean.

Alternatively, every foreign non-American I have met over the Internet (including Argentinians, Greeks and Dutch) knew that not everyone in England speaks in the same way.

10:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"THEY?"

lol

CC

9:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which reminds me, this came from X-Box live the other day:

Annoying Whiny American 1: Blake is such a twat - and he's mexican.
Annoying Whiny American 2: Blake is not a twat! Anyway - you can't say that he's a twat because he's mexican.
Annoying Whiny American 1: Yes I can!
Annoying Whiny American 2: No you can't - I'll get you banned for racism you nigger!

[At which point, I intervene...]

Stunningly Handsome, Witty and Manly Me: He's right you know - that is racist.
Annoying Whiny American 1: Shut up! I'm not a racist, you stupid British fag! Whore!

[At which point I die laughing]

CC

9:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home