Friday, May 26, 2006

N-Gage.

To begin this blog, I will discuss the worthless device that is commonly known as the N-GAGE.
The Dreamcast of the mobile phone world. Let's pay £400 for a grossly obese mobile phone which can also play games. What games? The stunningly amazing Tomb Raider I, which seems convinced Venice is rampant with wild dogs and men with shotguns hiding in fountains. Or is that Tomb Raider II? With the exception of the level with the floating spectral statues which shoot LASERS, these games have really failed to have an impact on me.
Perhaps the new Tomb Raider : Legends is better. I'm in no position to say. But I feel the superb Decline 2 summed up the N-Gage :
"Oh my god. This guy actually bought an N-Gage."
"What an idiot."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I quite agree. Bit of a waste of crude oil do'nt-cha-know.

CC

4:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home