Tuesday, August 07, 2007

LEMONMAN

Just like Fry -

ARGH! IMAGE HOSTED BY TRIPOD. NEW IMAGE SOON. [Picture of Fry from Futurama screaming]


- I am now at my wit's end trying to think of something funny to put on the blog. Well, that's not totally true. I have five topics, but none of them are particularly AMUSING. Which is the damned problem!
Wait, I know! SHEFFIELD! I CAN SCREAM ABOUT SHEFFIELD!
Expect that tomorrow.

However, unlike Fry, I am not my own grandfather, and nor did I once invade my own brain using a smaller copy of myself.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting...

1:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is appalling mark, you should be ashamed *raises eyebrow*
when i come back there had better be something worth reading!

1:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home