Saturday, November 04, 2006

Diaries

The Leprechaun Hunter Diaries

Day 1

This is the diary of Angus Wellington, author and explorer extraordinaire. I am writing this to keep track of my adventures in deepest Ireland, and in case I die this will preserve my incredible adventures for future generations. For those who don't know, my latest book - I have a perfectly healthy sexual appetite (auto-biographical) - is avaliable on Amazon now.
We set off today, my tour-guide and I deep into the Irish jungles, wholly unsure what we would find. There are legends in this place, legends of very small creatures with very great fortunes. I wonder if these are similar to the Akakakaaai beasts I describe in my horror novel Bloodstorm of Final Destiny (or as I call them, dramatic terror narratives). It is now avaliable on Amazon.
Late in the day before setting up camp we noticed a horse. That is all.


Day 2

Today was very, very dull. We went deeper into the forest, encountering a rare bird here and there. Other than that, nothing happened.
I'm going to take this time to tell you about my latest romantic novel, Twists and Turns. In it, we explore a vicious love circle between four mass-murders. Each wants to love one but murder another, and it ends up in an epic final duel inside the International Space Station. It has gone down to rave reviews on the Furry Anime sites I frequent, so that must mean something.
However, very late, we spotted what may have been a leprechaun in the twilight. It was hiding behind a series of verdant bushes and it fled as soon as it caught sight of us.


Day 3

We're in the money! Quite literally, concerning the legend of the leprechauns with the gold and the rainbow and whatnot. We found leprechaun droppings once it was morning, and my guide informed me these were fresh. This reminded me of the plot of my latest novel, The Hunter becomes the Hunted, where a group of demon deer attack a games-keeper who is psychic and has witnessed visions of the End of Days. The plot twist is that the deer are infact the telekinetic representations of the hunter's mother, and he is forced to soul-search for the remaining chapters before realising he can only regain an ordinary life if he travels on a voyage of discovery into the Alps.
Anyway, we followed the trail into the forest, and we think we've found the nest. We'll check in the morning.
Day 4

Alas, we were two late. The matriarch (or "mother" in scientific terms) noticed our arrival and took all of her little babies away. I feel angered that we've missed our best chance at catching a leprechaun and have been left with nothing but an empty next filled with clovers.
Maybe soon I will go on another expedition, but only time will tell. For now I will stick to taking over this blog once in a while and advertising my superb novels, all avalible over Amazon.com.

Leprechaun Hunter Diaries is now being made into a film, starring Tom Cruise in the lead role.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fascinating quest. It lasted only 4 days and discovered nothing and was a complete waste of time, but it was worth it in the end.
Hang on...

11:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lmao :) I think he should go on another quest <_>

11:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home